Late-Breaking Status Notifications have been sent.
The IID 2018 Program Committee is pleased to announce their decisions regarding all Abstracts submitted to IID 2018.
Abstract outcomes sorted by Submission ID (the 6-digit number assigned to your abstract at the time of submission);
Abstract outcomes sorted by Final ID (Your Submission ID has now been converted to a Final ID number, which will now be your future reference number);
When reviewing the Outcomes Notification documents, please be advised that Session Order refers to whether your paper was selected for an Oral type or Poster presentation. For example, CM1-05 would refer to being selected for oral presentation in Concurrent Mini-Symposium #1, 5th talk. PLI-03 would be for Plenary Session I, 3rd talk. Session, Date, and Time refers to the session, date, and time block of those papers chosen for one of the four types of oral presentations.
Poster Session Only will need to be cross referenced against your Final ID number and the Poster Session where the Final ID is assigned to.
Poster Sessions will be held on:
- Thursday, May 17, 11:45 am – 1:45 pm
- Poster #’s 494 – 982 EVEN/ 001 – 491 ODD
- ODD Late-Breaking #’s LB1475-LB1615
- Friday, May 18, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Poster #’s 002 – 492 EVEN/ 983 – 1473 ODD
- EVEN Late-Breaking #’s LB1476-LB1616
- Saturday, May 19, 11:45 am – 1:45 pm
- Poster #’s 984 – 1474 EVEN/ 493 – 981 ODD