The SID Committee on Scientific Programs reviews all abstracts without knowing the identity of authors. All abstracts, including those selected for oral presentation, must be presented as posters.
- If you have been awarded an oral presentation, you must also participate in your assigned Poster Session. Please be mindful of the Poster Orientation and Size: Poster Presentation Template
- All presentations should be taken to the speaker ready room at least 6 hours prior to presentation and loaded onto the network via the meeting technicians. The Speaker Ready Room is in Gatlin Foyer Registration #2. Do not take your presentation directly to the session room. There will be resources to display only IBM-compatible PowerPoint MS Office 2015 or earlier versions. Most slide presentations in the past have been in 4:3 aspect ratios. With the increased use of high definition projectors, a more wide-screen HD format (16:9) is becoming the norm at scientific meetings. The Hi-Def 16:9 format is what we would like for you to either create or re-format your finished PowerPoint slides to. Our A/V partner will also have personnel available onsite to assist with those who may need help. Please visit The Speaker Ready Room at least 12 hours in advance if you need assistance. Presenters with large, embedded video movie files within their PowerPoint presentations are asked to deliver their presentation media at least 24 hours in advance. Create a New HD PowerPoint or Convert an Existing PowerPoint to HD
- Due to CME Guidelines, ALL oral presentations must include a disclosure slide at the beginning of your presentation. If there is a real or perceived conflict of interest pertaining to your work, an announcement must be made prior to your oral presentation and also displayed on your poster.
- All oral presentations are allotted ten (10) minutes for presentation and two (2) minutes for discussion.
- Only one paper or poster may be read or presented by the same author at the Meeting, although a presenter may be a co-author of any number of papers. The material must not have been published prior to submission of the abstract or presented at any national meeting prior to the date of presentation at the IID2018 Meeting. Simultaneous submission of the same abstract to other meetings is prohibited.
- Please note the IID2018 Program is extremely busy, so you must be well prepared and keep to time. Session Moderators have been instructed to keep to the timetable and if you speak over your time you may be asked to finish prior to the end of your talk.
Poster presenter should bring a hard copy poster to the meeting and submit an eposter (information forthcoming) prior to the meeting. You are responsible for bringing push pins, Velcro strips…to secure your poster to the assigned Poster Boards. There will not be any made available by the meeting organizers. Please be mindful of the Poster Orientation and Size: Poster Presentation Template