The Society for Investigative Dermatology (SID), European Society for Dermatologic Research (ESDR), and the Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology (JSID), will be providing travel grants to offset costs associated with attending the IID 2018 Meeting in Orlando, Florida (May 16-19, 2018). These travel grants will be awarded by each society based on the applicant’s country of origin.
The ESDR and JSID will be posting their travel fellowship information including guidelines soon.
The Society for Investigative Dermatology (SID), along with the Albert M. Kligman Fellowship Fund, and in partnership with the AAD’s World Congress Fund Review Task Force, will be providing travel grants to offset costs associated with attending the IID 2018 Meeting in Orlando, Florida (May 16-19, 2018). These travel fellowships include a complimentary meeting registration and complimentary hotel room night(s) for North and South American based awardees at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida (IID headquartered hotel).
The following individuals are eligible to apply:
- Residents in Dermatology and other medical fields
- Pre- and Post-Doctoral Fellows
- Medical and Graduate students
- Junior faculty who demonstrate extreme financial need
Guidelines to follow:
- Applicant must be the presenting author on an abstract submitted to the IID2018 Meeting
- The abstract must be submitted for oral presentation consideration
- You may not apply if you have previously received a Travel Fellowship from the SID
- A maximum of two fellowships per laboratory will be awarded
Submit your completed Travel Fellowship Application Form IID 2018 (as one PDF file) between Tuesday, October 17, 2017, and Tuesday, January 10, 2018 via the IID 2018 Abstract Submission website www.tinyurl.com/2018IID.